DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource - DIY Electric Car Forums
Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > Blogs > rbgrn

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rating: 16 votes, 4.94 average.

DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource

Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to Facebook Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to del.icio.us Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to Digg Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to Reddit Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to StumbleUpon Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to Google Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to Yahoo! Submit "DIY Electric Car Wiki - A Tremendous Conversion Resource" to Newsvine
Posted 06-04-2011 at 11:50 AM by rbgrn

Some of the members here will find this obvious but I've spoken with several people recently who had no idea that we have such a fantastic resource built up. For those of you who don't know, we have an electric car conversion wiki which has tons of info for beginners and pros. It's the same one as the link on the top right of the page, but I admit, our site design is a little weak so I'm not terribly surprised that it gets overlooked. Hey, it's all about the content, right? Anyway, check out the wiki and feel free to contribute! It's a fantastic thing.

Special thanks to all the members who spent so many hours compiling and formatting all of the information there!
Posted in Editorials
Views 9870 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Support DIY Electric Car
Sponsors