Wiring behind dash complete - DIY Electric Car Forums
Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > Blogs > sabahtom

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.

Wiring behind dash complete

Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to Facebook Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to del.icio.us Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to Digg Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to Reddit Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to Google Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to Yahoo! Submit "Wiring behind dash complete" to Newsvine
Posted 12-09-2013 at 07:30 AM by sabahtom
Updated 12-09-2013 at 07:33 AM by sabahtom

Since everything seems to work, I've pulled the cables through the dash and fixed the PB6 pot box to the chassis, with a backup spring. A failed return spring seems to be the only major fault that AC systems can have that would launch me through a red light.

Still looking on ebay for an appropriate Vicor megapac. Lots to choose from but only a few with 12-12.5v modules. I'd like to get one that will accomodate DC aircon, power steering and vacuum pump for $200. Could take a while. evworks has this DC aircon unit for $1700.

Hope to road test it this week. Since I don't have the DC-DC I haven't connected the vacuum pump yet so it will be a slow drive.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 68840 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Colon Cleanse will be the process of removing debris, harmful bacteria and toxins that have been logged within your bowel as a result of prolonged times of unpredictable activity. There are certainly a lot of methods it is possible to clean your colon - and there are much more goods. Begin the method along and all you've got to do would be to find the product that is proper for you personally. It'll do you a lot of great and certainly will help you to get a kick-start along the highway of experiencing regular bowel movement and a wholesome lifestyle.they said of the good Skin care

Support DIY Electric Car
Sponsors