1. the KickStarter guys have resonably good guidelines on their site. I'd also do a search on Google for something like 'good kickstarter project' etc for more ideas. Video under 3 min and showing product in action. Ideally at least semi-professionally shot. Check out some projects in your category that were recently fully funded for even more ideas. Very educational
2. Yes, KS requires you to use Amazon payments. PITA to set up, especially if you want to use a business account
3. We had to post our problems setting up Amazon account on facebook and twitter - were not getting any traction with their support before that. Aftre that, all issues fixed within 2 hours.
1. What do you consider a good submission and video?
2. WHat is amazon payment gateway? Is this to receive payment?
3. What do you mean you created a huge amount of noise on facebook, twitter?
4. What is the name of your project on kickstarter? I'd like to back it
I have a question about the EV-Display with an android device. If i forget to turn on the tablet when start driving with full battery pack, will the energy consumption count still be correct if I start it later? Or is there some information lost?