DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Prius.

26K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  acrel-bms 
#1 · (Edited)
I happen to own a prius and have worked inside and out of the car. If anyone needs to know anything about the GenIII's let me know.

#7 ·
Oh, that I have no idea. Given people have pushed these little DC's pretty far, and the fact they are PMag, I would say you have a pretty good chance of running at max for quite a while without serious burn up. Keep it around 5k rpms and you should be fine.

You might want to check out the PIP forums and see if they have an idea. (plug in prius)

#17 ·
Toyota dealer network allocates vehicles according background demograph and past sales. Yada Yada Anyhow what I have seen most dealers on hand lot inventory would be no more than three or four 2010 Prius. These vehicles price out around $25,000 above or below depending on model package. You can search AUTOTRADER and get a feel for the vehicle package you may like and also just physically go to a dealer and look around.

#24 ·
Hi guys I live in Poland with us a little writing on the Prius, I have a question I have no plugin prius 2009, on the electric motor can drive 20km = 12.43 miles. My prius does not have a socket plugin and wanted me at home or on the road charge the battery, how can I make such a slot, and I need to design ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.