See next post for updated file. I deleted the older one.
Originally Posted by GerhardRP
I got the data from some Zilla logs that Electrabishi shared. My present Excel spreadsheets are too messy
to share. I'll try to clean them up and share what I think I learned from the data.
Well, I spent a little time and set up a spreadsheet to calculate various curves for a Warp9 motor based on data provided by Mike Wilmon derived from several Zilla data dumps.
The first page gives the creative commons permissions.
The second page contains all the parameters describing the model: some are for the motor and others are for the battery pack. For starters, I strongly suggest that you change only battery entries.
The third page has all the calculations. You enter the desired current in the first colum and the RPM in the second [yes, I convert to SI units for the work]. To transfer the "current" data into the program, check new data [it will say "true" click again and it will report "false"] and then calculate. If you ask for a current greater than the battery will support, the program reduces the request in 1 volt steps.
The program is an excel file with extension .xls I have changed the file extension to .doc for posting. To use it, change it back.