Electric Cars of Quebec - DIY Electric Car Forums
Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > Marketplace > EV Dealers

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Ron Ron is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 6
Ron is on a distinguished road
Default Electric Cars of Quebec

http://www.voitureselectriques.ca/en/main.htm

A bilingual site, they have started with Mazda 3 conversions. ($21k)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 06-17-2008, 11:26 PM
JanInQc JanInQc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1
JanInQc is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Electric Cars of Quebec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
http://www.voitureselectriques.ca/en/main.htm

A bilingual site, they have started with Mazda 3 conversions. ($21k)

Yeah I actually saw that already. Thanks for sharing it though. Actually, the ZENN cars are produced and manufactured in north of Montreal. Hopefully they will start producing cars that go a little bit faster than 30km
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2008, 12:55 AM
summer09 summer09 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 12
summer09 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Electric Cars of Quebec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
http://www.voitureselectriques.ca/en/main.htm

A bilingual site, they have started with Mazda 3 conversions. ($21k)
already saw this, hope they could also do conversions on european cars... and i ope they are also available in the us...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-13-2009, 01:42 AM
eventmarkete eventmarkete is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
eventmarkete is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Electric Cars of Quebec

looks good, but its too expensive.. any other with in 15k
__________________
Toyota Tacoma Tail Light
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2010, 02:58 AM
ragez0r ragez0r is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
ragez0r is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Electric Cars of Quebec

I saw this website but im curious how they function because i called saaq (not to be confused with saq )

and they told me the following "in order to register this type of vehicle you must present a letter from the car manufacturer stating that this form of modifcation is permitted by them"

so far GM and suzuki both said NO for either the geo metro or the suzuki swift.. so.. WTF.. how do they do it ?

that website has a mazda miata for sale.. and they are working on a mazda 3... im confused
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-02-2010, 03:24 AM
ragez0r ragez0r is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
ragez0r is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Electric Cars of Quebec

i finally spoke to them asking for a cheap e-car and i have a deal.. 13 grand for a pick up truck (lead acid battery)
so i intend to start saving for this and hopefully next year ill have myself an electric car
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Pirape Pirape is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Blainville, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 112
Pirape is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Pirape
Default Re: Electric Cars of Quebec

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragez0r View Post
i finally spoke to them asking for a cheap e-car and i have a deal.. 13 grand for a pick up truck (lead acid battery)
so i intend to start saving for this and hopefully next year ill have myself an electric car
Rage0r, we could work on a distance project. I called Marc Barré, transport engineer for the SAAQ, he told me the easiest way for him to approve a conversion. I wrote everything down as a list. If you want, we could work on our own vehicles at distance and we could share tips to be street legal in Quebec... Don't forget that we must have a 1997 vehicle or older or else it's a NO

damn I love my province !

Toss me an e-mail
k.sabourin@live.ca

french or english

Last edited by Pirape; 11-04-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-19-2012, 05:08 PM
crashedup crashedup is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 70
crashedup is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Electric Cars of Quebec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirape View Post
Rage0r, we could work on a distance project. I called Marc Barré, transport engineer for the SAAQ, he told me the easiest way for him to approve a conversion. I wrote everything down as a list. If you want, we could work on our own vehicles at distance and we could share tips to be street legal in Quebec... Don't forget that we must have a 1997 vehicle or older or else it's a NO

damn I love my province !

Toss me an e-mail
k.sabourin@live.ca

french or english
Hello do you still have that list and did you ever finish youre conversion and get it aprouved?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Share or Bookmark this

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Support DIY Electric Car
Sponsors

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Ad Management by RedTyger