DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Formatting your post

34K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  chinaev 
#1 ·
If you are posting something for sale, please post in the format of "For Sale: Item Descriptions here - $amount"

If you are looking to buy, please post in the format of "Wanted: Item"

Once an item is sold or found, we will change the title accordingly to preserve information but not mislead people about the status.

This will help keeps things clean and readable.

Thank you!

#4 ·
Greetings,

My name is Ernie - how are you? I'm excited to be able to particpate on this website.

I'm a new member and I would like to ask what forum I would inquire about getting some hands on training in doing an EV conversion. I was considering placing my inquiry in the "classified" section.

I've seen some workshops available in other states but at this time I am unable to travel such distances. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area but am willing to travel some distance to get hands on education.

I've been in the automotive restoration arena for almost 20 years now, doing bodywork, custom painting, fabrication and instructing. I would enjoy the opportunity to assist someone knowledgeable and in return offering my assistance.

Thank you for your time.

Ernie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.