DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Google Sheets EV Calculator

29K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Daveqq 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks dcb,

I've made the Vehicle and Battery parameters on the main sheet editable, so you can do whatifs without logging in to Google.

I've also added Cells, Motors, Gearboxes, Vehicles and Tires data sheets; feel free to modify these sheets if you want to add or correct items.

Alternatively, as dcb says, just make your own copy and have a play!

(Note the Reset button will only work if you are logged in)

Attachments

#11 ·
Hi Jetpak

I will send you a message with the link. Please give me your thoughts. I tried my best to complete it. I think Ive not done it right in regards to the battery. I will be using 6x 48 Chevy modules. 3x3 in parellel for 144v.

Below is pic of the game. I spent hours playing it when i was younger. Filling the rocket with fuel to blast off. Great fun.

#13 ·
Hi all

I've tried the link for this spreadsheet and I am waiting for access to be approved (according to Google!). Don't know if it's because this thread is 4 years old now either.

Has anybody else got a copy that they could send or let me know where I can download it please.

Thanks
Steve

#16 · (Edited)
Long time lurker, finally inspired by bigmouse, eldis and yabert to make a start :)

Here's a Google sheet that I've created to help evaluate options, in case anyone finds it useful.

Old EVdesigner
Hello,
Can you please check my data?
I've inserted my configuration but it seems that my electric motor performs less better than the ICE even though it shouldn't. I've added all my data in the Performance tab.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.