Yeah, it turns out that LogView had time in x minutes, y seconds. Excel just appended y to x leaving out any units. I just assumed it was giving time in seconds, until I went back and checked my data sheet for that charge session and saw I added 110 Ah. No way it added that in 3314 seconds, less than one hour!
So the time is much longer than I showed in the plot and the current during the exponential part of the curve is much smaller due to the charger tapering back after hitting the limit voltage. I do not have a data log of the current, so cannot say how many Ah charge were added during that time. I made the mistaken assumption that since it came out to 3 Ah with the incorrect time scale, it must have not cut back current until very close to the end. That is why I chose this curve. I have other charge curves like this, but they all have the same problem, I don't know the current during the exponential part of the charge curve since the charger is significantly cutting back current by then.
I have individually charged cells with a power supply at constant current and measured the time, and from that can say that there is typically less than 1 Ah from 3.450V to 3.600V. Not data logging, just me with a timer, so no graph. I've posted that a number of times here over the last couple years. I think the stored Wh is exaggerated because the input R of a cell is increasing rapidly in that exponential part of the curve, so the product of Ah and the cell voltage is not a good measure of Wh added to the cell - more of that energy is being dissipated as heat in this part of the curve. Energy moves the car, but Ah is much more straight-forward.
Edit: collected new data and reported it here: http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums...1&postcount=62