New Blog post is up!
Sorry to all you that have been waiting with baited breathe.
My laptop decided it had taken enough abuse and gave up on life. After a couple trips to the Apple store they decided to replace the hard drive cable, but alas that wasn't quite it. Since I had replaced the hard drive with a non-apple one, I was on my own at that point. Although I back up all my data, starting from scratch and transferring files was and absolute last resort. I used Spin Rite, a hard drive recovery tool that I have had great success with in the past, and after eight straight days of running, my machine was again bootable, not having lost a single file. I immediately cloned the drive installed a new, solid-state hard drive and transferred all the data. Finally back up and running.
Throughout the ordeal we became swamped at work and I was left with zero free time and no computer to dump all the new fabrication photos onto. But all the while Empire Fabrication of Simi Valley Ca. was hard at work bending and welding, getting us a few steps closer to a finished car.
Without further ado:
Check out my blog for more pictures of the whole fabrication and mounting process.
Rear end mounting is complete! - Now for the motor...