This is a good image for Independence Day.
The engine has left the truck for good.
To get the flywheel cover bolt off, I tried to spray it again today after letting it sit 24 hours, I tried using a screwdriver and hammer to try and 'twist' it by hitting the grooves. But, I had to drill it. I went down about 3/8" and sprayed the freeze stuff, hit the bolt with a hammer, then tried to put vice grips on it and hit the vice grips with a hammer. And it worked. None of the threads were damaged because I didn't break the outside of the bolt.
Then I removed the flywheel with a long arm attached to a 17mm socket wrench. You have to put a bolt through one of the holes to prevent the flywheel from turning. Also securing the engine so it doesn't move helps.
I then flipped the engine and used the AutoZone tool (27091) to remove the pulley. In hindsight I didn't really gain much from this. But it worked.
I then had to lift the engine block out of the truck. It still weighs 150-200 lbs probably. But, it was coming out one way or another. It would have been easier having two people around.
Now, onto the next stage. Cleaning up the mess, degreasing, removing rust, and painting with POR-15. But first, a vacation!