Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > External Information > EVDL List

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-06-2010, 03:06 PM
EVDL List EVDL List is offline
EVDL List Bot
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
EVDL List is on a distinguished road
Default [EVDL] Update on Bob Rice

Hello EVerybody,

Time for another update on Bob Rice, NEEAA Prez. He has been moved from =
the =

hospital to a rehab facility and should be there at least a month. The =

therapist was seeing Bob when I arrived today for a visit and he appear hal=
f =

awake. The therapist finished his work and then I stayed to fill him in =
on =

chapter news and our next few meeting plans. I talked for a little longe=
r =

before reading an article in one of his train magazines to him (about 4-8-4=
's =

for you train buffs out there!). By the end of my visit, Bob seemed to b=
e =

alert. I recapped our next few NEEAA months and he seemed to be very int=
erested =

in our November 14th (Sunday) show-n-tell meeting in Middletown, CT that Ro=
n A =

is arranging. On the way out I talked with the doctor and he shared t=
hat Bob's =

got a ways to go in therapy.

Here'sBob's address if you want to send a card to him:
Apple Rehab
Attn: Bob Rice/Rm. 409
1775 Boston Post Rd =

Old Saybrook, CT 06475

Better close for now. Write more as things progress.

Yours in EVs,

Dave
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/private/ev/attachments/20101106/4770a3ac=
/attachment.html =

_______________________________________________
| REPLYING: address your message to xxx@xxx.xxx.edu only.
| Multiple-address or CCed messages may be rejected.
| UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
| OTHER HELP: http://evdl.org/help/
| OPTIONS: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 11-07-2010, 01:38 AM
EVDL List EVDL List is offline
EVDL List Bot
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 70
EVDL List is on a distinguished road
Default Re: [EVDL] Update on Bob Rice

I would think there would be nothing better for Bob if he could go to
that Nov. 14 meeting, assuming he has the energy and the permission of
the rehab facility and doctor. Yes, I know it is a stretch, but keeping
patients involved in that world outside their window is important.
Trust me - been there, done that...

Chuck

[quote]Dave Oliveria wrote:
> Hello EVerybody,
>
> Time for another update on Bob Rice, NEEAA Prez. He has been moved from the
> hospital to a rehab facility and should be there at least a month. The
> therapist was seeing Bob when I arrived today for a visit and he appear half
> awake. The therapist finished his work and then I stayed to fill him in on
> chapter news and our next few meeting plans. I talked for a little longer
> before reading an article in one of his train magazines to him (about 4-8-4's
> for you train buffs out there!). By the end of my visit, Bob seemed to be
> alert. I recapped our next few NEEAA months and he seemed to be very interested
> in our November 14th (Sunday) show-n-tell meeting in Middletown, CT that Ron A
> is arranging. On the way out I talked with the doctor and he shared that Bob's
> got a ways to go in therapy.
>
> Here's Bob's address if you want to send a card to him:
> Apple Rehab
> Attn: Bob Rice/Rm. 409
> 1775 Boston Post Rd
> Old Saybrook, CT 06475
>
> Better close for now. Write more as things progress.
>
> Yours in EVs,
>
> Dave
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/private/ev/attachments/20101106/4770a3ac/attachment.html
> _______________________________________________
> | REPLYING: address your message to xxx@xxx.xxx.edu only.
> | Multiple-address or CCed messages may be rejected.
> | UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> | OTHER HELP: http://evdl.org/help/
> | OPTIONS: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
>


_______________________________________________
| REPLYING: address your message to xxx@xxx.xxx.edu only.
| Multiple-address or CCed messages may be rejected.
| UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
| OTHER HELP: http://evdl.org/help/
| OPTIONS: http://lists.sjsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/ev
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Share or Bookmark this

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2009 Green Web Publishing LLC
Ad Management by RedTyger