Salvage Dealers - Page 2 - DIY Electric Car Forums
Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > EV Clubs > Dallas EV Club

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 12:00 PM

mashpotato is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Salvage Dealers

I just found a beter link, you dont need to be a broker to sighn up its simple and dsnt cost you an arm and a leg.. i love rebuilding cars and with such a cheep buy im able to put more money into the car not for the car..

http://easyexport.us/?a_aid=4bfc2493cf522
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2010, 11:31 PM

easyexport is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan123g View Post
OK,
Before biding auction they have a sipping price 1500 USD to my country.
After biding they have say first that can not do shipping, then after some time got a price 30% more price. This conversation have a took 7 days, but as you know if you will not have a pay to auction on time they will relist your car.
By the way I am getting sipping price 1500 USD offer exactly before auction have a relist and have a canceled my bid. I guess that, they wanted to still my money any case knowing that auction will relist my car.

This way I have a lost my care + 400 USD + my time + got a lot of stresses.
This is way I am advising to be far from this companies.

Dear Jan123, you wrote before :
My advice to not use any service of www.easyexport.us and www.bidux.com if you want to save your money. I have very bad experience with this companies.

They have a goal to still your money as much as possible. Even I guess they will still also parts from your car during transportation if you will be lucky that they will do it, because they have a only one goal to get money without doing service. If some one not believe me, I am ready to present necessary document to show that I am trying to keep you fare from headaches.

1.How you can guess about steeling parts from vehicle you never paid for? 2.Why you didn't paid for your salvage car and instead using BIDUX used another shipping company if rate was to high for you?
EasyExport sells vehicles for copart auto auction as registered broker and you are welcome to use any shipping company you desire. EasyExport has obligations to auto auction to pay for vehicles on time, and you as customer before registering agreed to be bound by terms and conditions.
https://easyexport.us/files/terms/terms_en.pdf , so please be more specific on your issue!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:42 PM

easyexport is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCotton View Post
Bidux is a master buyer from Copart and Easy Export/ING/ is one buyer that falls under BIDUX. So Easyexport/ING/ BIDUX are all a aka Copart reseller. They do not answer telephones/return voicemail/and process final bids from copart in a timely manner. When you do get someone on the phone they sound like an eastern european mob boss/thug/or gangster

Dear TexasCotton !

We are Registered Brokers by Copart Auto Auction. Our customer service is one of the best! If somebody has any doubts are welcome to try and share they experiences!

We are available 5 am to 11 pm EST
+1 708-755-4149
We speak English, Russian, German, French, Lithuanian, Italian and Spanish
https://easyexport.us/contactus
Old 06-14-2010, 02:58 PM

mashpotato is on a distinguished road

Well from my experience i actually liked it, like every Customer i guess we can all go through a bad experience, but its to this day and i am still using them, i dont know about the shipping but I've never had any problem with them also, when i receive the vehicle its as i bought it if it said car is NO( normal wear ) it come with all the parts and its running... but maybe its just me ...
Old 01-19-2012, 07:37 PM

rmay635703 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whew what a flaming pile of crap in this thread!

Looked like a bunch of scammers arguing with each other.

All online salvage car websites are basically scams. If its listed near the top of google, scam.

Salvage parts there are a few legitimate ones with actual addresses but very few for whole cars. (and the legit ones usually don't pop up in a websearch either)

In any event does anyone here know of a legitimate place to purchase specific salvage cars or search for one? I am looking for salvage EVs of coarse to steal parts.

It used to be you could go to the local car insurance place and bother them and you could sometimes get hooked up to a sale or search their in house database.

Ah well those days are probably gone. Not sure where all the junk cars end up though, all the non-generic crap cars don't seem to make it into the junker places around here at least.

Cheers
Ryan
Old 01-22-2012, 11:09 AM

TexasCotton is on a distinguished road

Okay
Easy export and Copart are a hassle. Easy export is a reseller for copart run by euro trash . The customer support for easy export is horrible. Copart would not be bad however if you have business id like company checks and fed id number.
There are alternatives to these guys.

Last edited by TexasCotton; 01-22-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyexport View Post
Dear TexasCotton !

We are Registered Brokers by Copart Auto Auction. Our customer service is one of the best! If somebody has any doubts are welcome to try and share they experiences!

+1 708-755-4149
I am sharing my experience with you moron. You max out my cc and take forever for a refund .You also speak STUPID and ARROGANCE so go mute yourself after 4 posts!!!

Last edited by TexasCotton; 01-22-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyexport View Post
Dear TexasCotton !

+1 708-755-4149
Yo
You actually may answer your telephone from 10am til 11:00am otherwise you never call back or followup on voice mail. you are horrible
Old 01-22-2012, 02:45 PM

Ziggythewiz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmay635703 View Post
Whew what a flaming pile of crap in this thread!

Looked like a bunch of scammers arguing with each other.
Would have to agree. I wouldn't pay attention to anyone with few posts promoting a website or service.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:00 PM

ahmed is on a distinguished road

Warning
Here I am another victim of ING/EasyExport and I will not be the last.
Don’t buy cars through ING/EasyExport they are robbers , thieves , fraud, liars, etc………
I bought a car through ING/EasyExport 5 months ago and I wired the money for the cost of the car and shippment also 5 months ago. Imagine that until today I didn’t receive the car. At the beginning they use to tell me next week the car will be shipped . of course Anna is the leader of this fool business and now they are not replaying to my e-mails and they hang up on me whenever I call them.
I believe there is no company only a group of thieves and robbers because they didn’t face a strong legal action that will stop them from playing dirty games and steal the money of innocent people.
This message is to prevent others from getting stolen.

Share or Bookmark this