I am on the look out for some better Oak boards but I will wait for them. The mudguards, as they stand, function and will be good templates.
It is the same with the boards for the 'tunnel' and the sides of the battery bay. I will get them done in due course as more Oak comes to hand. I do have three rolls of Oak effect Fablon though.
In the meantime I am trying to 'get it done' for testing at the farm to get real data for the farm tractor conversion job.
However, in other news, the tractor let out the magic smoke today.
It was only the fuse though.
I removed the dash to cut a hole for the controller 'power up' switch that I ordered today and when I was refitting it I was tired, low on sugar and trying to get it all back in before I get ready for dinner tonight.
I managed to connect the battery negative to the output side of the fuse and the battery positive to the controller onto the negative side of the shunt.
I am assuming that with both ends of the pack connected across the fuse when I closed the isolator switch that no current flowed anywhere else so the controller and CA will be unaffected.
There was just a little 'Pfffttt' and some smoke from the fuse.
Oh well. That will remind me why I usually go away for a cup of tea and then recheck the wiring before powering up.