Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > EV Conversions and Builds > Technical Discussion

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2012, 04:41 AM

Ziggythewiz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Alternators, Free Energy, Perpetual Motion, Over Unity and all that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreenev View Post
Too late. Getting a total of .0023kWh per session. Woopie.
I'd expect to get at least a jiggawatt from that volume of air.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:16 AM

Jimdear2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Alternators, Free Energy, Perpetual Motion, Over Unity and all that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggythewiz View Post
I'd expect to get at least a jiggawatt from that volume of air.
Don't you mean a "gigglewatt"?

In memory of my wife and her wheelie tractor,

Jim
Old 06-14-2012, 10:03 PM

dragonsgate is on a distinguished road

I have to chuckle at you guys coming up with all this stuff. I take over unity serious. As soon as I figure out how to harness my wifeís hot flashes Iíll be in tall clover and wonít you all be envious.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:26 PM

onegreenev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsgate View Post
I have to chuckle at you guys coming up with all this stuff. I take over unity serious. As soon as I figure out how to harness my wifeís hot flashes Iíll be in tall clover and wonít you all be envious.
Thats easy. A simple thermal heat exchanger would do just fine. No don't expect to get too much hot water.

You might get into more hot water than you could make hot water. Tread lightly

Old 06-15-2012, 03:57 AM

I have already said too much. I do not want anyone stealing my ideas. All I will say is it is revolutionary science that will turn the way energy is stored on its head but I have said too much already. I will add that my research is in need of money. I have a plan that can make you all rich but that is so secret that I canít tell you what that is either. There is one small problem with my design. Dose anyone have any ideas on how to make soft jawed alligator clips? My wife is most uncooperative at this juncture of the project.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:21 AM

onegreenev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
soft jawed alligator clips
Your hands. Sorry but you don't have patent rights to those.

Quote:
My wife is most uncooperative at this juncture of the project.
You see, there is your problem. Your trying to extract electrons and not heat. The issue is heat. The issue with menopause is that it is a chemical reaction that causes HOT flashes not LIGHT flashes. So you need to concentrate on extracting the excess heat. So to best take advantage of that is to just wrap your hands around her in a loving embrace and stop trying to cover her with alligator clips. I'd be a bit uncooperative too. Well, there might be some more than willing to do that.

But no, menopause is heat not electrons. Easy to extract. Now the issue is to convert that heat to electrons.

Or just enjoy the heat of the moment.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:41 AM

I have been hitch to the same sweet lady for forty two great years and the sparks still fly. All seriousness aside I have said too much already. You just want to steal my ideas.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:10 PM

few2many is on a distinguished road

Old 06-23-2012, 09:14 PM

"As soon as I figure out how to harness my wifeís hot flashes Iíll be in tall clover and wonít you all be envious."
Ok the name I was trying to come up with when I was joking around about hot flashes is Pyroelectric Nanogenerator. When I was in the Navy in the 60ís I got hold of a book that briefly mentioned certain materials that generated static electricity when heated. Later in the 80ís when I was building a wind generator and installing solar panels for my home in the high desert of southern California I came across it again while reading up on different methods of generating electricity. Neither bit I read said much about it except that an ancient Greek guy named Theophrastus did some experiments heating stones and getting sparks from some and he then developed a theory about it. Now there is a guy at Georgia Tech that is doing research.
He uses superfine zinc oxide wires. When he heats them they separate causing a charge.
Sounds like something that could keep him in grant money for a while.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:54 PM

NintendoKD can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to NintendoKD Send a message via Skype™ to NintendoKD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsgate View Post
"As soon as I figure out how to harness my wifeís hot flashes Iíll be in tall clover and wonít you all be envious."
Ok the name I was trying to come up with when I was joking around about hot flashes is Pyroelectric Nanogenerator. When I was in the Navy in the 60ís I got hold of a book that briefly mentioned certain materials that generated static electricity when heated. Later in the 80ís when I was building a wind generator and installing solar panels for my home in the high desert of southern California I came across it again while reading up on different methods of generating electricity. Neither bit I read said much about it except that an ancient Greek guy named Theophrastus did some experiments heating stones and getting sparks from some and he then developed a theory about it. Now there is a guy at Georgia Tech that is doing research.
He uses superfine zinc oxide wires. When he heats them they separate causing a charge.
Sounds like something that could keep him in grant money for a while.
military, high desert california=29 palms
A lot of money first. A good light weight vehicle. 9" motor, Soliton1, Synkromotive controller, Warp Drive Controller, Zilla Controller. A large pack of lithium batteries. 45 kWH at least. A good charger and lots of money. Oh, and more money. It will be expensive. You won't be able to do that with Lead Acid batteries. PETE
Most of the other stuff is minor compared to the car, motor, controller and battery pack.
Sponsored Links

Share or Bookmark this

Tags
alternator, comedy, electric car, ev with cord, free energy, heresy, joethemechanic stand up, mobile, over-unity, perpetual motion, perpetum, range extender, stupid people