This is my Electric Kart built off of a 2008 Birel R31 Racing Chassis - details below:
- 2008 R31 Chassis (Disc Brake, Magnesium Wheels, Complete)
- Mars/Motenergy 15kW PMAC Motor (ME0907)
- Sevcon MilliPAK PMAC Controller
- Heavy Gauge Wiring
- Headlights/Tail lamp
- Solar Panels
- Three 85AH Deep Cycle Batteries (Costco Brand)
- 3-Bank Charger (Promariner)
- Spare Parts
- Wiring Diagrams, Receipts, Etc.
This was my first venture into the EV world, and it was a great success - everything works perfectly, all connections and wiring is high quality, a very fun little kart! Could be a great project kart - has a lot of room to grow (more power, lithiums, additional tuning, etc.)
Give me an offer... I'm shooting for $2,900 so I can start my next (full size) EV project!
Let me know if you have questions. (pics below)