Lifepo4 "42120" threaded cells bulk buy - DIY Electric Car Forums
Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > Marketplace > Classifieds

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2008, 02:36 PM

wakinyantanka is on a distinguished road
Default Lifepo4 "42120" threaded cells bulk buy

Listing on this site is against my better judgment, but here goes anyway.
Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. All the technical info that matters is below.
The price will be $22/per cell. If I can get more people involved it will drop to $20/cell. Each is plus shipping. I'm not offering anything else to the diy group, so that means no bms and no chargers you all know where to get that stuff.
If you want to participate pm me with your paypal address and I will invoice you. You are responsible for the paypal fees. If you wish to use a credit card then I will contact you directly. Please do not bother me if you don't have the money now. I will be able to get them in the future if you have to wait. I cannot promise the price will stay this low.
As far as these cells are concerned they have been independantly tested and reveiwed and perform very well.
I'm placing an order on Monday Oct. 6th for a large purchase of the Headway 42120 6mm threaded cells. These cells are 10ah 3.2v nominal with a very limited warranty,( they will be free of defect when delivered, If you have a cell fail that has not been abused it will be replaced with another one for a period of three years from date of purchase),Max discharge continuous is 6c(60A) pulsed for 15 sec. 12c(120A) and can be quick charged at 5A in 2 hours. 2000 cycles with a bms.
Thats that, so let me know by Monday.

Share or Bookmark this