DIY Electric Car Forums banner

For Sale: 1992 Toyota Tercel Conversion - Needs batteries

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Carroll_1 
#1 ·
1992 Toyota Tercel was converted in 2009 as part of EV-Solutions R&D program. It's fitted with (12) 12V MK Gel batteries which are now at the end of their useful life and will need replaced. The body is fair with some rust over the rear wheels and a wrinkled left front fender. The car is located in NW Illinois.

Asking Price: $5250.00

Details and photo links are:

• NetGain ImPulse 9 motor
  • EV-Solutions CNC machined trans adapter and motor coupler
  • OEM clutch and 5-speed trans
  • MaxForcer 1000A controller
  • Fiberglass control circuit box
  • (2) SW-200 contactors
  • Anderson disconnects
  • EV-Solutions HDPE plastic and aluminum insulated battery boxes
  • Iota DLS-55 DC-DC converter
  • 12VDC Vacuum brake assist kit with reservoir
  • Electric block heater with 12VDC RV water pump for winter heat
  • Westec Ammeter & Voltmeter
  • Blue Wave EV gauge system w/7" dash mounted LCD monitor
  • New brakes all 4 wheels at time of conversion
  • New heavy duty rear springs at time of conversion
  • Less than 1500 miles on conversion

More photos at: http://www.photobucket.com/evs-tercel

See less See more
#3 ·
If anyone's interested I've also got one set of new 2nd gen S10 (94-04) rear battery box frames and boxes left from inventory. The steel frames are powder coated gray, the 14 ga steel boxes are powder coated black, and the boxes are lined with 1/2" thick black expanded polypropylene foam insulation/cushioning. Here's pics of a typical installation. The two side boxes (behind cab) hold four GC2 size batteries, the rear box holds eight batteries.

This is the last of our EVS hard components. All of the under hood frames, boxes, and parts and tilt-bed parts are gone. Not sure how I ended up with one lone set of rear frames; we built these six sets at a time, I must have mis-counted when cutting stock :)

Only other items left are the thirty adapter/coupler digitized and solid modeled designs I have in Solidworks and I'll keep them as a package.

Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.