Hello all, need help in making EVs appealing to all - DIY Electric Car Forums
Go Back  

DIY Electric Car Forums > EV Conversions and Builds > All EV Conversions and Builds

Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2017, 03:20 PM

Multisoundbomb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hello all, need help in making EVs appealing to all

I'm looking for any EV car owner, ideally in the Montreal area but not a necessity, that would like to be the first historic vehicle owner to use a Multisoundbomb. A new device that will make your car sound just like a regular car, or maybe a high performance car, or maybe even an all out racing car. The most beautiful aspect about this invention is that is achieves real engine sounds without any electricity. No speakers are involved, no electrical components whatsoever.

This would not be damaged the vehicle in any way in order for me to be able to build my prototype for that specific vehicle. All I need is to be able to photograph, analyse and take measurements on the vehicle. Then , only if you wish me to, I will try and install my prototype on your vehicle . If you like it and would like to leave it on the vehicle , that won't be possible until the final product is produced and made available. I'm saying this now because I swear to you that it can be addictive and once you hear the result you might never want to do without such a device on your vehicle.

The Multisoundbomb is an incredible engine sound simulator giving you the ability to create your own superb engine sounds, which can be modified by the user at any time and adjustable in pitch and volume.

I already have a kit that sells for 75$ and gives radio-controlled cars and trucks true engine sounds. It is simple and easy to install. (Instructions included). No plugging into anything, again it does not run on electric power. It actually needs no power of any kind to achieve its impressive results in realism and volume. I measured the decibels at 92.

Our videos are cool to get an idea of what the Multisoundbomb can do but one must hear the sounds it creates in person to fully appreciate how realistic it sounds. One must also take into consideration that the sounds heard in our videos ARE ONLY A FEW among thousands of possible others.

Remember , With the Multisoundbomb, you CREATE YOUR VERY OWN ENGINE SOUND ! Through manual adjustments on the device. In other words : if you own a Chevrolet Volt and would like it to sound like a Camaro, you could. I will install a Multisoundbomb prototype , for free, on any electric vehicle , ANY! If the product comes out later on at any point, you will get one for free of course and I will personnally install it for you with a huge smile

Please, help me achieve my ultimate goal: render electric vehicles truly appealling to all user types and as cool as any high performance machine so that everyone understands once and for good that gas and oil are totally obsolete , useless, and completely grossss in so many ways. Lets give all electric vehicles a sound that will make them safer . The main objective in my invention isnt to turn any EV into something annoying that is going to bother the neighbors, the volume set on the device will be your choice. You will always be able to go back to running it silent at any time too but even just a little sound is great for safety.

Check out my website at www.multisoundbomb.com if you want and try and imagine any and all full-size electric vehicles, with the ability to sound, almost any way your heart desires.

Thank you for your mere presence here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Administrator

Duncan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hello all, need help in making EVs appealing to all

I was with you until

No plugging into anything, again it does not run on electric power. It actually needs no power of any kind to achieve its impressive results in realism and volume. I measured the decibels at 92.

I call bollocks!
You need power - not enough to bother an EV - but you need power
AND you need some way of the device connecting to the vehicle throttle and speed or else the sound is not useful

If you have an actual device that connects to the throttle and speed (somehow) then I am very interested
But if your unit defies the laws of physics then you should be using it for something other than a sound generator
Old 02-10-2017, 04:32 PM

Multisoundbomb is on a distinguished road

Man.... What are you doing? You have no clue ?

Everything said is the absolute TRUTH!!! Don't be so close minded !

Old 02-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Hi Multi
If you have produced something that can "Make energy" - then you will need just a bit more proof than - "I told you so"

An engine noise simulator needs to be linked to the throttle position and speed/rev or it is completely useless
FACT - not theory

For a toy car something that just makes a continuous noise is OK - for an actual EV its not
Old 02-10-2017, 05:09 PM

Baratong is on a distinguished road

I *LOVE* the way my EV Spitfire sounds! I wouldn't even think of changing it to sound like an ICE....
Old 02-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baratong View Post
I *LOVE* the way my EV Spitfire sounds! I wouldn't even think of changing it to sound like an ICE....
Is that from the inside or the outside?
My device is not loud but also not silent from the inside - no sound deadening at all and the diff talks to me
But from the outside it's silent

I WOULD like the option of selecting which sound I was going to make
Rattly old Ford, Ferrari, Jet engine.....
And changing it from time to time
Old 02-10-2017, 05:25 PM

dcb is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multisoundbomb View Post
Man.... What are you doing? You have no clue ?

Everything said is the absolute TRUTH!!! Don't be so close minded !
"It actually needs no power of any kind to achieve its impressive results in realism and volume."

You are full of crap. Mechanical power is still power. plus the thing probably weighs a ton in an rc so you are stealing performance power for this idiotic device.

Besides, the quiet of an electric car is the best part. Please help me realize my goal of keeping them quiet and not pander to idiots who need attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
I WOULD like the option of selecting which sound I was going to make
like, at the flip of a switch, because it is based on motor voltage and current, not some vibration you induced in the drivetrain, but like a 12v PA, and you could turn it OFF.

Last edited by dcb; 02-10-2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:46 PM

Kevin Sharpe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan View Post
I was with you until

No plugging into anything, again it does not run on electric power. It actually needs no power of any kind to achieve its impressive results in realism and volume. I measured the decibels at 92.

I call bollocks!
You need power - not enough to bother an EV - but you need power
I watched the following video and suspect the sound is produced by a mechanical device. Maybe the OP literally meant the device requires no electrical power?

Take a look and see what you think

http://about.me/kevinsharpe
Old 02-10-2017, 05:53 PM

dcb is on a distinguished road

leave it to kevin to like the thing...

anyway this is clearly for sale and spam (besides the fact that it is idiotic).
Old 02-10-2017, 06:02 PM

Kevin Sharpe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Sharpe View Post
I watched the following video and suspect the sound is produced by a mechanical device.
I should have done some more research

"The Multisoundbomb is entirely mechanical and doesn't use any electronics"
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 23.59.30.png (39.1 KB, 10 views)

http://about.me/kevinsharpe

Share or Bookmark this