I have a 28ft sailing catamaran originally it had a Mercedes OM636 that drove 2 F11-? hydraulic drives in each hull.
Spec sheet on the hydraulic drives: http://www.parker.com/literature/Lit...17-8249-US.pdf
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO:
- Put in 2 electric motors in place where the hydraulic drives where.
- Have regen capabilities.
- Separate Controls for each motor.
- 2 sets of controls for 2 stations for each motor. OR 1 physical station and a rf station? this isnt supper important but would be nice.
WHAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED TO ME SO FAR:
- 2x Etek-RT Motors
- RoboteQ HDC2450 Dual 150A Brushed DC Motor Controller
WHAT I HAVE ALREADY ON BOARD:
- 12v 2000AH Trojan batteries. Can make any combination from 12-48v
- 800w Solar
- 2x 600w wind-gens
I HAVE SEEN KITS WITH THESE CONFIGS:
- Mars Brushless PMAC motor
- Gen4 Regen Controller
But dont seem to do be complete? Or maybe I just need 2?
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.