Wow..........sorry I'm late.
First of all, these are the forum rules for prohibited content:
The following are prohibited on DIY Electric Car forums:
1) Flaming, hate speech, racial slurs or otherwise obviously offensive or trolling remarks.
2) Links posted to products for sale outside of the marketplace forums
3) Links or attempts to bring users to another forum (relevant blogs and news are ok)
4) Public threats of legal action or other intimidation against any person or business entity
5) Personal attacks or intentional defamation of character
The forum owners are protected by the Communications Decency Act of 1996, Section 230, stating that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider."
Please be respectful of all users at all times.
I think a fair amount of those have been broken by now.
Not the kind of exchange we need to have here. Nothing discourages new membership or our valued seasoned core members than to see an exchange like this.