DIY Electric Car Forums banner


  1. Tax Rebate Forms

    New Member Introductions
    The correct 8910 form and instructions for 2010 are finally posted for those needing a conversion credit.
  2. Claiming the 2009 US Federal Tax Credit using TurboTax

    All EV Conversions and Builds
    I'm using Turbo Tax, and it was not really obvious how to claim this - and it's a pretty decent credit, so it's worth digging. According to the IRS, you can claim "A new plug-in conversion credit of 10% of the cost of converting any motor vehicle (new or used) to a qualified plug-in electric...