I am selling my 1986 Mazda RX-7. http://www.diyelectriccar.com/garage/cars/435
Check the garage and blog for information.
The batteries will need to be replaced, some of the batteries have been bypassed.
I am asking 5500, contact me for more information.
Vehicle is located in Indianapolis...
* 300 Miles since conversion
* 9inch ADC Series wound motor 19hp double shaft.
* 120 Volt DC system with 10 12v golf cart lead acid batteries
* 160 Volt 1600 Amp Net Gain liquid cooled controller
* 5 speed standard transmission
* Zivan 120vac 30 Amp charger.
* Will do 80mph and has a 35 mile...
I got the motor in over the weekend. I am particularly pleased with the composite motor mount assembly I made. The Picassa album of my build is
The attached photo was taken this morning just...
I have been reading a lot about electric car for the past year, and I have learned a lot with this forum, I would like to thank you for all the great information that is already written here!
I live near Montréal, Québec, Canada, where the climate is normally cold and snowy, but I will not...
I've been thinking about this for over 10 years now. It became interesting when the Thunder Sky batteries showed up. I finally started working on it earlier this summer. I have a photo album and a work journal that you can look at here...