DIY Electric Car Forums banner
701 - 714 of 714 Posts

· Registered
1971 GMC 1500
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #702 ·
you may find this video on this transmissions little sister the Lexus GS300h interesting

as explained by the Irish block who is leading the reverse engineering \ development of the brain module to make them work in EV Conversion Mr. Damien Maguire of EVBMW.com fame

· Registered
1971 GMC 1500
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #707 ·
so here we go taking another one for the team, I just subbed to one months worth of ALLData for a 2018 Honda CRV hopefully we can learn more about this master cylinder iBooster thingie

Rectangle Screenshot Font Operating system Multimedia

if anyone here speaks Honda I would really appreciate a translation of E. VSA modulator-control unit

Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Auto part Font

and this is the closest we get to a label for the two brake line ports

Product Font Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

· Registered
1971 GMC 1500
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #710 ·
Vehicle Stability Assist

VSA stands for Vehicle Stability Assist. It helps to keep cars handling correctly during cornering, particularly if the system's sensors detect understeer or oversteer. It's especially useful when different wheels have different amounts of grip, a situation that would normally lead to skidding or plowing.

What is the VSA modulator control unit?

[Greek] The VSA modulator-control unit checks the pump motor operation during regular diagnosis when the vehicle is driven over 15 km/h (10 mph) the first time after the ignition switch is turned ON (II). You may hear the motor operate at this time, but it is normal. [/Greek]

· Registered
1971 GMC 1500
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #713 ·
how I dropped off yet another drive shaft for shortening and monkeyfication

[ after taking it down to bare metal, primering it, then painting it BLACK like the truck gods intended ]

Gas Font Motor vehicle Rectangle Metal

how I picked it up [ this time it's personal, lol ]

Motor vehicle Font Gas Automotive exterior Metal

701 - 714 of 714 Posts