DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I own a 2014 chevy equinox LT my dad passed down to me. im curious if it is possible to convert it to electric so I can keep it in the family longer. if possible I would like it to keep its current performance stats, easily found online, and as I am new to mechanics I don't have any idea what parts to use or where to go. any help is appreciated! thanks!

·
Registered
7,950 Posts
This is a 2014 vehicle, so the obvious way to keep it in the family is to just keep driving it - unless it has exceptionally high mileage, it's less than halfway through a normal service life. Why the rush to convert it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a 2014 vehicle, so the obvious way to keep it in the family is to just keep driving it - unless it has exceptionally high mileage, it's less than halfway through a normal service life. Why the rush to convert it?
True. At the moment it has about 101,000 miles on it, recently finished inspection for 100k. I wouldn’t know the average mileage top for the equinox but.. honestly I just asked out of interest and curiosity. I’m still in college so don’t plan on it anytime soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts