contemplating parting out the bmw conversion which is 100% complete .... ive been hit to many times by badluck with this build .... I have to be smart at some point and except my defeat
.... I first blew a charger .... 2,500 $ because of a truck water infiltration ... and now 4 months ago I blew the controller because of a motor short caused by a washer going to the only uninsulated place on the motor lugs
... after four months of trying to fix the controller and 700$ IN PARTS I give up
let me now who and how much people would be interested in parts ....
all parts are practically as new as the car has only been finished 2 years and has only had 20,000 km done with it big max !
- one hpevs ac76 144 volt motor and controller ( controller starts up and power electronics are fixed but still has a code 12 issue which makes no sense
- 12 volt power steering pump from a opal from Europe ....
- 12 volt vaccum pump from canev.com
- 47 calb se 160 ah lithium batteries from evwest
- 2500 watt elcon pfc charger ( max 6 months old only used 2 months before the controller blew ) from evwest
- 2 x I believe elcon 30 amp dc to dc convertors from evwest
- pot box 0-5k from evwest
- 12 volt batterie overkill protection from evwest
- 12 volt accident reset switch from evwest