DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - does anyone know where I can get a 48V (16s) 150+A BMS? I need one asap, and if you have one lying-around, I would love to buy, or replace it with a better one.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi - does anyone know where I can get a 48V (16s) 150+A BMS? I need one asap, and if you have one lying-around, I would love to buy, or replace it with a better one.

Thanks,

Jim

Thanks,

Jim
I have leftover Elithion BMS gear could easily cover 16s battery and is well documented online. I have a BMS Master pro and slaves with end boards could make it into single or double string as needed. Can send photos.

Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have leftover Elithion BMS gear could easily cover 16s battery and is well documented online. I have a BMS Master pro and slaves with end boards could make it into single or double string as needed. Can send photos.

Steve
Hi, sorry for the delay. That sounds a bit-much for my needs, but thanks for taking the time.

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts