DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
So which is it, a 20Ah pouch cell as pictured or a 2.2Ah 26650 cylindrical cell as suggested by the part number. I wouldn't hold my breath if they can't get the model number right.

Very fishy!
I find it amazing that these junior members who only post once or twice find all these wonderful deals.

Then there is this buried in the discriptions

[h3]Supplier Details[/h3]
Shenzhen Mild-Trans Industrial Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland) (Guangdong)

Maybe they are buying made in Korea batteries and selling them at a loss.

Then there is a picture of a nice office building with another impressive business name.

Believe that? Well come on over here, I have this bridge in Arazona I'd like to talk to you about.:D

Never know though, some China stuff is darn good. (I sure hope Headway is:eek:)

JIm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just came across this, so I thought I would share...I hope it's legitimate.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-g...-Class-Lithium-Ion-Cell-A123-wholesalers.html
Of course it's legitimate! It's Alibaba, where east meets west.

Look at his big commercial building, and the lifted cell picture w/cut off tabs posted on ES by a ham handed goober (and copied three times for emphasis).

He love you long time!!!

Send visa # with expiry date, and your shipping address. Then wait for surprise :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Send visa # with expiry date, and your shipping address. Then wait for surprise :)
Don't forget the 3 digit number on the back too, that's the one I forgot the first time I sent the cash to the Nigerian bank to release my Great Uncle's, counsins, girlfriends, grandpas, daughters lottery money that I didn't even know about.

Not sure where that money is though, it's been quite a while. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts