DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Ac-90 & dmoc 645

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeremyfc1 
#1 · (Edited)
Pulled from operational e450's.
Dmoc is air cooled unit. Not the latter watercooled units used with the seimens motor

Motor spins freely some surface rust but been stored inside under my ownership. Were on pallets when I got them. I have the full hybrid system from the starter generator motor to the electric ac and ps. All wires hoses pumps batteries inverters everything. So if your looking for something specific let me know.

Dmoc 645 & ac90 motor (dmoc won't tell motor what to do need a control unit of some sort )
$2800 sold as is where is.

Located in Alexander city Alabama

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Still available? Would you be willing to sell separately? I am interested in the DMOC645

I found an AC90 locally, but no controller. I'm about to dive into an EV conversion, so I am also interested in other odds and ends for the conversion.

Let me know either way, thanks!

#9 ·
#10 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I don't plan to buy a heater.

I'm actually working on a homebrew 'liquid heat exchanger' setup which would draw heat from the air-cooled DMOC, battery pack, charger(s), and possibly even the motor itself. This system would be plumbed through the existing heater core on my ICE vehicle for cabin heat.

If I fail at this setup, I will be messaging you to buy your cabin heater, lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.