DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I like pain in my life I bought a non running Mega truck!! I know the charger might not work, and the AGM batteries are more than likely cream crackered, but I am trying them on a reconditioning charge and we will see where I go from there fingers crossed :eek:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The batteries were knackered so I replaced them with 12 valence batteries, this required the modification of the battery tray. The next job is to work out why a relay clicks in every time the drive batteries are connected, a faulty battery charger looks favorite but thats tomorrows job, info on these beasties seems sadly lacking, the lack of a battery charger isnt really important as a 900 watts of solar will be on its roof to charge it on sunny days

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone I too just purchased a aixam 600e mega truck van cheap and allready I have a list of things todo missing battery and other thing that I can see deteriorated will attempt a quick fix to see if it will drive luckily the scrap value and parts will pay for vehicle if all else fails

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone I too just purchased a aixam 600e mega truck van cheap and allready I have a list of things todo missing battery and other thing that I can see deteriorated will attempt a quick fix to see if it will drive luckily the scrap value and parts will pay for vehicle if all else fails
Also noticed straight away brake pedal feels like nothing at all hoping it’s electric and as battery is missing it’s not working yet but I will investigate to see if it’s hydraulic or pads fault

1 - 4 of 4 Posts