DIY Electric Car Forums banner

2441 - 2460 of 2488 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
You too are very very offtopic! Go to the chit-chat section with this.

Here, only have room for serious perp.motion and over unity discussion!

Ehhhhh.....

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
- there is Ugly - then there is UGLY!
Where i come from , that is spelt ...F'UGLY ! ;)

I would hazard a guess that more than 50% of all car sales are mostly influenced by "Style" or appearance......which can be many different things to different people.
(Some folk think a Hummer is "stylish" , whilst others prefer a DB9 )

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I just took a huge leap of faith and checked this thread again for the first time in a few weeks !
Fortunately, ..all quiet, with new crazy new ideas ?
But,..a great video Paul..
..im sure my local VW dealer is using the 2nd part of that to train its Service Techs !;)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
James is going to give a presentation at an upcoming EV show, and says he is getting interest in his L-Loop thing so his testing will be delayed until Nov-Dec. Sounds like a good show, and it would be interesting to see what sort of reception he will get in the company of some pretty serious players. ;)

It looks like he will be giving his presentation 10:15 AM on Wednesday Sept 13.

Me2EV L-Loop(TM) xEV Range Extender

• L-Loop(TM) L-Loop = " Local Lithium Ion -- Lead Acid Power Loop"
  • Using Hybrid Battery Technologies as Range Extender
  • L-Loop Solving the 80 Mile Commute Issue
  • Level 2 & CCS DC/DC Fast Charging Mobile In EV

James Dierickx , Founder, Me2EV Charging Systems

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
James is going to give a presentation at an upcoming EV show, and says he is getting interest in his L-Loop thing so his testing will be delayed until Nov-Dec. Sounds like a good show, and it would be interesting to see what sort of reception he will get in the company of some pretty serious players. ;)

It looks like he will be giving his presentation 10:15 AM on Wednesday Sept 13.

Me2EV L-Loop(TM) xEV Range Extender

• L-Loop(TM) L-Loop = " Local Lithium Ion -- Lead Acid Power Loop"
  • Using Hybrid Battery Technologies as Range Extender
  • L-Loop Solving the 80 Mile Commute Issue
  • Level 2 & CCS DC/DC Fast Charging Mobile In EV

James Dierickx , Founder, Me2EV Charging Systems
One more excuse to not test his device. He already knows it's BS so I'm not surprised he has put it off once again. The web page looks pretty sketchy as well. Trying to make himself look important. A BS site.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
http://www.evtechexpo.com/resources/news-and-editorial/news-container/2016/06/20/first-consumer-direct-kev-conversion-for-gctt/

September 12 – 14, 2017
Novi, Michigan, USA
First Consumer Direct KeV Conversion for GCTT
Global Clean Transportation Technologies (GCTT) Inc has just announced the very first consumer direct sale of its ICE–KeV conversion system. This week, GCTT’s CEO James Dierickx told us: “We will hopefully by the end of August have a Cadillac DeVille converted to kinetic electric. With our revolutionary KeV technology, there will be a major shift on how BEV and HEV will operate beyond 2016.”

GCTT is the OEM of the kinetic electric vehicle (KeV) system, designed specifically for range enhancing of BEV/HEV units. The company is currently looking to out-license the patented and developed KeV technologies to other OEMs. GCTT is selling and producing complete ICE conversion kits, to retrofit consumers’ make and model to KeVs.

James Dierickx has also been working recently on a 1999 Ford Explorer and this project is entering its testing phase shortly. Testing is scheduled to take place over two days. On the first day tests will be conducted with the same 54kW/hr battery bank – starting off fully charged at 12.6V (flooded lead acid full charge) without the kinetic energy generator.

On the second day the Explorer will operate with the same mass and run exactly the same course, but with the wheel generator on. Both distances will be calculated in order to compare the mileage enhancement.

The company has established a new web domain – www.4KeV.energy – reflecting both the technology shorthand and the fact that the cost of the Explorer retrofit KeV with cabling connectors and other components in the battery bank system totalled $4,000.

Visit GCTT at Booth 628
Still using those kW/hr.

{edit}

GCTT Inc./ DBA Me2EV Charging Systems
(GCTT), Inc./ DBA Me2EV(tm) Charging Systems Mfg. of Aftermarket EV Range Extenders. The product line consists of the L-Loop(tm). L-Loop is our international patent pending L-Loop = "Local - Lithium Lead power Loop". And EV Charging Hardware 5x-8x less costly factor over Public Level 2 chargers.
From exhibition description.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
bri didn't search pauls source.

go here http://www.evtechexpo.com/exhibitor-list (2017!)

hit ctrl+f
search for Range Extender.

surely there are more interesting things to see there for a $2000 ticket though...
Expo pass is free. Conference and workshop has fees. Can you imagine paying to hear that free-energy nutjob present his BS? The fact that he is on the agenda disappoints me about the integrity of the organization.

major

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
So will he be there this week? I might attend. Did a few years ago. Pretty good show.
Well, he is in the exhibitor list (I found the same entry as dcb), so I assume that he'll be in the booth (#632) that he paid for.

His presentation is in the Open Tech Forum, which is apparently free, not the paid conference. The other presenters in this forum do at least superficially generally appear to be legitimate. It would be interesting to see how the "GCTT / Me2EV L-Loop(TM) xEV Range Extender" presentation is received. ;)

It does look like a good show. :)

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Well, he is in the exhibitor list (I found the same entry as dcb), so I assume that he'll be in the booth (#632) that he paid for.

His presentation is in the Open Tech Forum, which is apparently free, not the paid conference. The other presenters in this forum do at least superficially generally appear to be legitimate. It would be interesting to see how the "GCTT / Me2EV L-Loop(TM) xEV Range Extender" presentation is received. ;)

It does look like a good show. :)
His presentation is at 10:15 Wednesday morning. It does appear I can register for free. If I can get through, or around, Detroit traffic I'll attend. Here is the presenter's bio from that link.

Speaker Bio

James is a serial entrepreneur who has started three businesses, the first of which morphed out of the University of Iowa under-grad New Venture Class when he was 26 years old. The business started with $23 and a dream to succeed, and within two years James had raised $1.5m in capital to get the business off the ground.

After exiting his first business venture through an acquisition, James had the idea for a wheel generator to meet mobile power needs on vehicles. This eventually became the patented Kinetic Electric Vehicle (KeV) system for range-enhancing BEV/HEV capabilities. It began as a system to power mobile refrigeration equipment, and is now a complete electric drivetrain, including three-phase VFD power generation, kinetic energy harvesting and all the necessary controls.
So it would be legit to ask him about his KeV system, don't you think?

major

·
Registered
727 Posts
Don't forget, we all could be some of the first one hundred to put down $4000 for the system and get free software upgrades, according to what I read in his literature somewhere!

·
Registered
7,837 Posts

007: James Dierickx on Angels, Demons, Free Energy & Interdimensional Time Travel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzlWWn_0fXI

you'll have to rewind for the full scope of crazy. I would be wary of any "demonstration".
OK. I get it now. If, or because, Jim believes in something with total conviction, then it is true and real, for him. That's why his alternator charger contraption works for him. Unfortunately it doesn't work for anybody else. But that is because others don't truly believe. This is not a technical problem. It is all a matter of faith. How blinded we have been by science and physics. I shall journey tomorrow to the north of here to become enlightened.

Thank God for BS. Life would be dull without it.

major

2441 - 2460 of 2488 Posts