DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi. I've got an Ansaldo 30kW nominal 60 kW peak AC motor and controller with documentation. It came from a running Fiat Doblo 5 gear car.

It is available for sale. It ran between 70.000 and 80.000 km. You buy as is.

Where are you located? I can ship world wide.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unit will have to be shipped to San Jose. Can you please provide a quote? We are looking to do this for a personal project - so not looking to spend a lot of money behind it.

Were you using this for a personal project?
Where do you ship it from?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Unit will have to be shipped to San Jose. Can you please provide a quote? We are looking to do this for a personal project - so not looking to spend a lot of money behind it.

Were you using this for a personal project?
Where do you ship it from?
I harvested them for my car, I have Fiat Doblo (the Ram Doblo in the US) and stubled upon a few sets of motors and controllers from Ansaldo. I was able to buy the lot.

I ship from The Netherlands, Europe.

Can you send me your address details (by e-mail) so I can ask a forwarder what the price would be. Be aware that the shipment has a weight of about 150 kilo (~ 330 lbs).

With kind regards,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi JeroenK,

I'll need these items delivered to San Jose, California.
Can you please provide me a quote for the motor + controller and a seperate quote for shipping it?

Also, can you please provide me your email address? I don't know how to find that through diyelectriccar profile.

Pranav

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.