DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Admin: 'one of many'
4,838 Posts
5 hours sleep? What I wouldn't give to have 5 hours sleep.:rolleyes:

I don't have kids but I do have insomnia so 2-3 hours a night is about as good as it gets for the 7-8 hours I spend in bed.

G

·
0 Posts
Best get used to that sort of thing. :D

Pete :)

Mine are all grown up now. Have 3. How fun they are. :D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
My ex and I had a newborn foster child for a few months. Even the dog was annoyed with the constant, "wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" He'd cut his eyes at us walking past him to get the baby, as if to say, "would you PLEASE stop that!"

Buckle up, you have a couple decades to go! :p

I meant to say congrats in the other thread when you mentioned your kiddos.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel for Ya! I am crap without atleast 6 hours a night. My day is full of phone calls, truck repairs, booking jobs, advertising, employess, etc.....everyday for me is tiring. I am use to working everyday until 11pm. Most of my "night" work is all computer related. I don't drink or smoke and still feel exhausted from theses boys. :(

Before the boys were born me and the wifey went to the gym at 6am every morning, them days are long gone. :eek:

5 hours sleep? What I wouldn't give to have 5 hours sleep.:rolleyes:

I don't have kids but I do have insomnia so 2-3 hours a night is about as good as it gets for the 7-8 hours I spend in bed.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks and yes, we know its going to be a challenge, one of the main reasons I got back into drag racing is to teach these boys. The early days of stomach cramps, non stop crying are over, but now the new problems have arrived. Jumping off sofas, playing with light switches, beating the hell out of each other, its like baby WWF over here. :)

My ex and I had a newborn foster child for a few months. Even the dog was annoyed with the constant, "wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" He'd cut his eyes at us walking past him to get the baby, as if to say, "would you PLEASE stop that!"

Buckle up, you have a couple decades to go! :p

I meant to say congrats in the other thread when you mentioned your kiddos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts