DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i All,

Its with sadness that after 4 years I decided it was time to let go of my electric Polo.

As part of letting it go, I now have 16 Packs of 25.6V @ 20Ah, each composed of 16 Cells or about 8KW. The Pack originally costed me £4200 with postage and custom fees and was good for 40 miles.

Please PM me for offers on the whole thing or broken down in groups of 16 cells as pictured below:

Each 16 cell group weights 5Kg and has dimensions as below:

W: 27cm
D: 7cm
H: 15cm

I have no idea how to ship such a large pack, so for anything that requires shipping I would ask the buyer to arrange. I can offer collection from Manchester, Sheffield or occasionally London.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Also CC load testing for residual capacity, with a time / Ah vs voltage chart, would greatly increase the confidence of the prospective buyer.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here are some more details:

These are manufacturer by HZLiao

My Batch is from early 2013. They have a Alibaba Page here and these are my cells.

Attached are discharge tests I asked the manufacturer, based on the power draw from my car. View attachment cell test.pdf

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I meant tests showing the current % state of health of the cells you are selling.

It would be impractical to test over 200 cells individually. I can load test a couple at 1C and manually record voltage, but if I were a buyer I would probably want to test them myself. On that basis - and considering all cells are date marked, I would be more than happy to pop a few on the post for any potential buyer.

As of last use on the car they were averaging about 16-17A in/out at 3-5C peaks. The pack was 20A nominal.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts