DIY Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
It's apparently a "wake on charge" module".... "WOC", not "WOK":
ok.... where the heck IS it (the WOC) physically in the vehicle? how can I tell if it is blown? where can I get a replacement?

I've got no schematic, or diagnostic software to help.... basically NO documentation with this vehicle...

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
ok.... where the heck IS it (the WOC) physically in the vehicle? how can I tell if it is blown? where can I get a replacement?

I've got no schematic, or diagnostic software to help.... basically NO documentation with this vehicle...
found the Axiomatic Wake on Charge Module (WOC).... little blue box just in front of the 12v battery under the hood.

but there are no 12v fuses blown, so this is unlikely to be the root cause of problem I am trying to track down with failure to charge. Indications from other threads are that it MAY be a connection/corrosion problem underneath in the HV distribution box... apparently there have been some AZD eTransits showing battery isolation errors due to problems with the Heater connections and distribution? I have not pulled the belly pan yet, so any other ideas are welcome.....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts