DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on DIYelectric car as Nofueln for a number of years. Today it popped up that i was banned, no reason given and it appears to be banned for life. I would like to know what I did wrong.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

·
Administrator
368 Posts
Hey,

I contacted the admins about this. I'll let you know once I hear back.

Niall

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am slightly confused- To the best of my recollection my post were to a Thread under motors that I started about ScrPM motors and an unposted thread about a TELvan that I am beginning to work on and was looking for advice.. I have read a lot of other threads and post but I have not responded to any of them in large part because I am a newbie at this stuff
If I made an inappropriate post at any other time it was certainly not intentional. Since my post have been deleted I can not go back and see where I erred
If I broke some rule, It also seems like a warning would be a more reasonable process.
Rod

·
Administrator
6,137 Posts
Hi PAXtss
Your post was suspicious - not wrong just a bit sus -
So I GAVE a warning - with a deadline
I then gave you a bit of extra time

No response - THEN I banned

We get lots of spam and very dubious posts - anything obvious I ban on the spot

Anything less clear like your - I give a warning
But a warning is no good if nobody responds

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for reply
I am not sure what post- Was it the one about the Dodge TELvan. I did write it twice as the first time I was not sure I posted it properly and I may have missed your reply but I look on this site everyday - well almost. I then reposted with very specific information about the project.
I have to admit that I am pretty computer dumb- like only a 70 year old carpenter can be.
I definitely don't want to be a problem but I read a lot of post and reply to mostly none. I am taking on a rebuild of a 1993 TELvan and am looking for a little advice and information.
Rod

·
Administrator
6,137 Posts
Hey
Sorry I banned you - I must have zapped well over 100 spammers by now!

But if an Admin asks you to do something......

Repost your information - it was the double post - and something - god know what - inside the post that triggered the warning

Repost - and keep an eye on your thread

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you and I appreciate all the efforts that goes into this keeping this site up and running.
I will stay on as PAXtss
rod

1 - 9 of 9 Posts