"Power plant" completed.
if your salvaging the parts of the leaf gear box, why not the splines from that as well?@Bratitude thanks for the post.
I had a very good look at your couplers. My issue was that I was using half the Leaf gearbox with a bearing. I also needed to make a spline anyway for the BMW gearbox side. Unfortunately, that meant that I needed a custom coupler - with the female splines on both ends.
I tried to find a plate BMW clutch but the way they were manufactured did not provide a mating face.
Thanks @imwoody36 - I will check all the earthing. This could actually be the issue as the BMS is currently not bolted down and in the changes (re-arranging) I took out some earthing.I have my Leaf Boat functioning, I suggest posting what if any changes have been made to the battery bms wiring.
( mr. obvious...sorry!) pay attention to grounding the bms case. and in my case...all the LEAF grounds must be good and together. this was a big help to me once I took care to join everything ( grounds) solidly