DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello this my first Electric passenger Vehicle. Traded my nonworking vw sandrail for a nonworking 2010 wheego whip lsv. Definitely a mistake at this point. So many things i didn't understand. But now im here

Was hoping i could just use manual transmission box in this thing to hopefully go fast than the said speed of 35 mph! Is that true! Thats crap though i probably should've ask what lsv was... Ugh well now i know.
So far these forums have helped me alot thank you to all you guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello this my first Electric passenger Vehicle. Traded my nonworking vw sandrail for a nonworking 2010 wheego whip lsv. Definitely a mistake at this point. So many things i didn't understand. But now im here

Was hoping i could just use manual transmission box in this thing to hopefully go fast than the said speed of 35 mph! Is that true! Thats crap though i probably should've ask what lsv was... Ugh well now i know.
So far these forums have helped me alot thank you to all you guys. View attachment 119956
Hi buddy, that can happen as per reviews out on the web. But touching on the 35 figure is max I feel.

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson

1 - 2 of 2 Posts