6-8 months ago I had decided to convert my Daihatsu Charada to electric. I had bought all the parts, ripped the car up and got it completely ready for retro-fitting.
Unfortunately, I have hit some financial problems and was unable to use the components in my car. They have been lying in their original packaging for about 4-5 months now.
Since there is a decent amount of money invested into this, I was wondering if I can sell these components back to a purchaser in the US. They are brand new. The component list includes:
1. 90Ah x 40 LiFePo4 batteries (Price: $4000, Selling: $3000)
2. Elithion BMS (Price: $1900, Selling: $1200)
3. Warp 9 Motor (Price: $1700, Selling: 1100)
4. Curtis 1231 Controller (Price: $1500, Selling: $1000)
5. Allbright reversing contactor (Price: $600, Selling: $400)
6. Elcon PFC Charger (2Kw) (Price: $600, Selling: $400)
7. Speed Sensor ($50)
8. SOC Meter ($100)
These are all brand new. I keep testing the battery level and its been stable at 3.4V which people tell me is good voltage for storage.
I can obviously provide a good 'used' discount for the above which would make it worthwhile for you to re-import them back in the US and cover part of the shipping.
I can send hi-res photographs, meter readings etc if interested.