DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some research on converting my ATV to an EV. There seems to be some information out there, but not a ton and the stuff that is out there seems pricey. I'm looking for a project and to have some fun, but not break the bank. What would everyone suggest? I saw there are some electric kits on ebay, but I'm worried that they might be crap, but I'm not looking for top of the line. Suggestions?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've been doing some research on converting my ATV to an EV. There seems to be some information out there, but not a ton and the stuff that is out there seems pricey. I'm looking for a project and to have some fun, but not break the bank. What would everyone suggest? I saw there are some electric kits on ebay, but I'm worried that they might be crap, but I'm not looking for top of the line. Suggestions?
What kind of atv? I am doing two right now, a kids one and a larger one... Kids one can be done with some of the small kits on Amazon, 1800w units... Though, if you are looking to do an adult quad you will need more.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts