DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it all .... My old account was crackerjackz for some reason i cant get it back and the system is going crazy so i was due anyway for a better name :) ...

47 x calb se 160 AH cells they were in my bmw conversion used less than 2 years until a controller issue made me abandon the project ...

hoping to cell all at once but willing to part out 10-12 in batches if necessary ...

im asking 80-100 usd each plus shipping (PRICE DEPENDS ON DEMAND AND QUANTITY BOUGHT AT ONCE).... im in canada in quebec ( Sherbrooke to be exact ) ...

my cell is 819-640-3838

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
officiially wanting 4,000 canadian + shipping for these ... for you folks across canada its a good deal for folks in the us its a steal of a price ... considering exchange rates ;) ! ....

thants for all of them leaving at once .... for seperate amounts im asking 100$ canadian each .... + shipping

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, thanks for that.
I've found difficulty finding information on these cells, what are the dimensions, I just need to see if they will fit in the space I have available?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are these cells bout 12 lbs a piece? Just trying to get an estimate of what shipping costs would be. I know lithiums usually require a different type of shipping right? --- Sherburn would be an 6 hr drive for me, but that might be doable as well....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts