DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Do you want premium charger for same price?

• yes, why?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, why?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks, I am from India. I have been using EV since 6 months. I have a premium/best EV. BUT, I am not in love with my EV charger. means, It doesn't gives me feel that i have the most premium EV in my country. Its more kind alike a MCB box and wires n wires every where.

Do you feels the same cause I think If I have invested in premium EV then I Expect the OEM should give me a charger which is Premium, Innovative, Safest.

please give your opinion on this.
and If anybody from India and wanted to discuss EV ecosystem please ping me on linkedIn.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Likely that you have not been paying for a "premium" charger.

Brusa, Elcon and DeltaQ are the ones I know of with a good reputation.

Usually requires the user to import themselves and also figure things out themselves how to integrate with their vehicle and local charging situation.

If you are dependent on local vendors, then the options will be limited, advances delayed for years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Likely that you have not been paying for a "premium" charger.

Brusa, Elcon and DeltaQ are the ones I know of with a good reputation.

Usually requires the user to import themselves and also figure things out themselves how to integrate with their vehicle and local charging situation.

If you are dependent on local vendors, then the options will be limited, advances delayed for years.
If you get 10x in every dimensions(design, management, innovation, safety, etc), then what premium you are comfortable to pay??
I'm not talking about third party vendors, but the charger you get with your car from the company.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts