DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have a little time to kill on this sunny Sunday, I joined a couple of well-known EV fans to discuss the world of EVs at 5am this morning NZ time.

http://www.evcast.com/members/evcas...0000297/EVcast-272-Mr-Clarksons-Driveway.html

We cover everything from a tonne of manure being dumped on Jeremy Clarkson's driveway, to the Frankfurt Motor show and all the oddities involved.

Did you know there's now a NEW electric Trabant concept car aimed towards future production?

At first I wasn't so keen but now it's started to really grow on me.

Anyway, it was fun to join with Chelsea Sexton from Who Killed the Electric Car and Robert Llewellyn from Red Dwarf & Carpool to discuss something we're all keen on.

We had quite a few laughs & I invite you all to check it out and get up to date on all things EV.

Oh, and my apologies for being a clown... And dropping the bathroom reference... :eek:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Looks like you stole the show again Gavin. Don't worry about the bathroom reference. I'd probably make an arse of myself too if I were on the line with Chelsea Sexton.

I've said too much.:rolleyes:

Definitely gonna look up that film "who stole the electric car" when it comes out. Probably silly, but looks like it will be fun to watch and I am a bit of a sucker for low budget films that fly in the face of hollywood.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts