DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From another forum:

"The rumor is: In the 80's.. maybe even 70's, Chevy built a totally electric car that worked.. good! Then, The Oil companies used there muscle and shut it down. I know, sounds like a dumb "Conspiracy" but I sure it's not. Infact I know a guy that was ordered to Destroy a slew of them. They had to document it, video it, take pictures all under GM's watchful eye.

My question is.. Can someone show me a picture of one?

Tell me about them?

and did Chevy save at least ONE for there collection?

P.S. I am NOT talking about the EV-1 that was built in the late 90's."

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yes, there was such a car, in fact I remember seeing articles about two or three separate cars from Chevy, but also from Ford as well that were electric. But they have been making electric cars since the 1800's in America, in which almost every single car at tone time was nothing but electric, but to find even one of those anywhere is hard to find anymore. We have a picture up in the bank here that was from 1906 and every car in the photo was electric on Main street. Pretty awesome to see, but will it ever be like that again with JP Morgan and the Bilderbergs greedy hands in everything to keep oil flowing from the ground? Hard to say.

Well, here is just one link of the many about the good old days.http://www.edisontechcenter.org/ElectricCars.html

They just don't make them like they used to anymore....unless it comes from your own garage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts