DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago i bought an all electric Microcar Lyra. It was built in 1992 by a French company. When i bought it it didn't run, and i can't get it to run.

Since everything in the car looks pretty ancient and i cannot find how to get it working i figured i take out the old stuff and replace it with something more modern. The controller is a Zapi HFM400, if i want to replace that what is important to look at in a new controller. The specs of the Zapi are:
HFM 400: 48-144 volt,
18khz operation,
400 amps max,
regen braking,
all contactors built-in,
adjustable parameters.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Some time ago i bought an all electric Microcar Lyra. It was built in 1992 by a French company. When i bought it it didn't run, and i can't get it to run.

Since everything in the car looks pretty ancient and i cannot find how to get it working i figured i take out the old stuff and replace it with something more modern. The controller is a Zapi HFM400, if i want to replace that what is important to look at in a new controller. The specs of the Zapi are:
HFM 400: 48-144 volt,
18khz operation,
400 amps max,
regen braking,
all contactors built-in,
adjustable parameters.
Hi any brushed series motor controller should do this for example this one https://www.kellycontrollers.eu/kdz48650-844

1 - 2 of 2 Posts