DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd be interested in the project and am based in College Station. I own a CNC manufacturing business and do a lot of turnkey product design and manufacture, plus quite a lot of EV stuff. Do you have an idea of what your goals are? Budget? Feel free to PM me and I'll shoot my email over.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd be interested in the project and am based in College Station. I own a CNC manufacturing business and do a lot of turnkey product design and manufacture, plus quite a lot of EV stuff. Do you have an idea of what your goals are? Budget? Feel free to PM me and I'll shoot my email over.
Hi I have a Mercedes 450 SL 1979 that I am remodeling. I am toying with the idea of converting it to electric.
Do you provide a conversion kit that I can use for this car ?
Would you do the conversion work? In this case I would ship the car w/o the engine.
Let me know of options and costs,
Thanks
Louis Companys
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts