DIY Electric Car Forums banner

convert any ordinary car to PHEV in 1 day

12599 Views 27 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  dcb
I have successfully converted a ordinary car(a VW) into a plugin hybrid electric vehicle with 50 miles drive range and 50 miles/h speed using two 96V 80AH lithium battery installed in the car trunk. The conversion procedure is very simple and does not change the original car's gas power system at all. You can drive your car using gas as usual but you can always switch to electric drive any time you want. I already have patent protection and would like partners to join me in this project to make every car driving in city emission free. If interested contact me at fongluk63.com or leave voice message at 1-510 864 4088
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,162 Posts
I have successfully converted a ordinary car(a VW) into a plugin hybrid electric vehicle with 50 miles drive range and 50 miles/h speed using two 96V 80AH lithium battery installed in the car trunk. The conversion procedure is very simple and does not change the original car's gas power system at all. You can drive your car using gas as usual but you can always switch to electric drive any time you want. I already have patent protection and would like partners to join me in this project to make every car driving in city emission free. If interested contact me at fongluk63.com or leave voice message at 1-510 864 4088
You are wrong on several accounts, this is a complete failure, and I'll tell you why after you provide the details of your conversion kit.

· Registered
2,419 Posts
If you want to generate some interest in your project, you may want to do more than use this forum as a place to put an ad. When you post something and request that replies be sent to an email, it indicates that you have little interest in communicating with a community that is all about electric projects such as yours. This community will know if your project makes sense, and we can offer good information to help make your project better. Who knows, maybe your project is a worthwhile investment to get involved with? If we can't see what your project is or communicate with you here on the forum, we will never know.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want to generate some interest in your project, you may want to do more than use this forum as a place to put an ad. When you post something and request that replies be sent to an email, it indicates that you have little interest in communicating with a community that is all about electric projects such as yours. This community will know if your project makes sense, and we can offer good information to help make your project better. Who knows, maybe your project is a worthwhile investment to get involved with? If we can't see what your project is or communicate with you here on the forum, we will never know.

Thanks for the advise. I am a new member and first time creating a Thread. Could you advise me how remedy it ?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are wrong on several accounts, this is a complete failure, and I'll tell you why after you provide the details of your conversion kit.
Thanks for the interest. I already have the car running on the road and can set up demo for people can be of help and really interested in the project.
I do not need funding but I need expertise in setting up installation chain and sales channel. To cut cost I also need low cost and high quality lithium battery supply source.
Personally I think this is the viable solution for in city car emission pollution because you can not force every people to buy a new PHEV but if we can offer a low cost product to make their car be able to use electric in city drive and still keep their original car's performance and preferred features, I think many people would buy it. If we can make the cost low enough so people can recover their investment within 2 years by fuel cost saving, we can drastically reduce the car emission pollution in most cities.

· Registered
2,162 Posts
Could you advise me how remedy it ?
ask a moderator (i.e. duncan) to remove all your crossposts,
leave the solicitiations in the "for sale" section.
back up ALL your claims.

This is a technical forum, not a place to grub for money or spam.

You have not provided any technical details, that is all most people will measure it by, not "your word", but actual design and testing, otherwise they would be idiots. Do you think we are idiots?

Aren't you curious why your proposal is a fantastic failure? Post the installation manual and I'll show you.

· Administrator
6,615 Posts
Hi Lukdiy

I asked you for some more information - no reply yet
Please get back to us with some technical details or I will assume that you are just spamming us and take the appropriate action

If you have patent protection then you know that you can tell us all about it as any information is already "public domain"

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Lukdiy

I asked you for some more information - no reply yet
Please get back to us with some technical details or I will assume that you are just spamming us and take the appropriate action

If you have patent protection then you know that you can tell us all about it as any information is already "public domain"
Sorry, I am a new member and first time creating a Thread ever. I do not know the rules and may have post my thread in the wrong place.
I have not seen your request of more information, but if just by not replying of your request in less than one day, you are assuming me spamming you that will be very unjust. I just tell people that I have made a product and would like to give a demo to people really interest in it. I may have put my Thread in the wrong place but not in anyway spamming any people. a product demo is the ultimate prove of the product capability no in anyway spamming any one.
I am a new member, so please tell me the rules or where in the web site I can see the rules so I can do accordingly.

· Registered
2,162 Posts
That doesn't sound like technical details on your project to me...

I amend my previous offer, I *might* tell you what is wrong with your proposal if you stop screwing around, before you cost investors and clients hundreds of thousands , or I might charge you for the information. Either way, you had plenty of notice that there is a major issue, and you are liable.

· Administrator
6,615 Posts
Sorry, I am a new member and first time creating a Thread ever. I do not know the rules and may have post my thread in the wrong place.
I have not seen your request of more information, but if just by not replying of your request in less than one day, you are assuming me spamming you that will be very unjust. I just tell people that I have made a product and would like to give a demo to people really interest in it. I may have put my Thread in the wrong place but not in anyway spamming any people. a product demo is the ultimate prove of the product capability no in anyway spamming any one.
I am a new member, so please tell me the rules or where in the web site I can see the rules so I can do accordingly.
As far as this is concerned the "Rules" are "tell us some more about this car" or I will assume from your cryptic remarks and behavior that you are trying to spam our forum

You have converted a "normal" IC car
Motors?
Controllers?
Drive system?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That doesn't sound like technical details on your project to me...

I amend my previous offer, I *might* tell you what is wrong with your proposal if you stop screwing around, before you cost investors and clients hundreds of thousands , or I might charge you for the information. Either way, you had plenty of notice that there is a major issue, and you are liable.
I sincerely thank you for your comments. In your opinion that my product is too good to be true and must be a scam and I can have investors and clients sent me hundreds of thousands dollars without even my asking. Your really think my product is that good? I think it is too good to be true. Really no hard feelings, If Thomas Edision announced his inventions over the internet at his time would also be certianly seen as scams. But your worry to is too much. I do not think that any people will be idiot enaugh to buy a car over the internet without even seeing the car and have a test drive in it.

· Registered
774 Posts
I sincerely thank you for your comments. In your opinion that my product is too good to be true and must be a scam and I can have investors and clients sent me hundreds of thousands dollars without even my asking. Your really think my product is that good? I think it is too good to be true. Really no hard feelings, If Thomas Edision announced his inventions over the internet at his time would also be certianly seen as scams. But your worry to is too much. I do not think that any people will be idiot enaugh to buy a car over the internet without even seeing the car and have a test drive in it.
Likdiy, After reading your posts your syntax makes me wonder if you are the same guy that calls me just as I am sitting down for my evening meal.

· Administrator
6,615 Posts
lol, at least you didn't go with tesla, but edison is close enough.

No, sadly, I think you cobbled some hub motors on a car, and are ignorant about pretty much anything beyond that.

You think?

Me I think he has put some batteries in the boot and not coupled them to anything
Then he sits in his garage and makes brum brum noises

· Registered
Daily: Tesla Model S, EV Build: The Magnificent Favelec!
658 Posts
I propose lukdiy posts 3 pictures of his car, to include at least the drive motor arrangement, installed battery & controller. If he's really done anything, this should be no problem.

Otherwise, lets stop wasting our time and ban the spammer... ;)

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Steering wheel

Technology Computer hardware Electronic device Electrical wiring Cable management

It is good idea, Those photos is taken during the developement stage.

[=favguy;711298]I propose lukdiy posts 3 pictures of his car, to include at least the drive motor arrangement, installed battery & controller. If he's really done anything, this should be no problem.

Otherwise, lets stop wasting our time and ban the spammer... ;)[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.