DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, i hope you will understand my english.
I'm finishing my opel calibra 4x4 plug in project.
2.0 8V engine stays on front axle. AC 75 with curtis 1238 on rear axle powered by 4 tesla modules (~100V).
In my country it is not posible to legalize the conversion, so it is an illegal build. The AC 75 is hidden in "armrest" box in the midle of the rear seat and through toothed belt drives the differential with overall ratio which i'm now not shure some 5:1 (including diff). The battery, controller, orion, dc-dc... in the trunk. See attached pictures.
After all the stuff with orion, tesla moduled, now the rear wheels are turning.
The hall sensor throtle box is driven from the gasoline throttle see picture.
My goal is to drive the car electric, gasoline and combined.
I also want to adjust regen with pot on dash from 0-100%.
I want to charge with the regen while driwing gasoline.
My time is limited by 2 small kids, housse and some job so the studiing of the curtis programing is not easi for me.
How to set the interlock? What about the brake?
I have a 0-5k pot on dash with i'm planing to adjust regen.
How to dissable drive throttle when driving on gasoline and recupetating?

Thanks for anything in adwance.
Jaroslav

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your quick answer forklift guy.

Can you pleasse also help me with the interlock seting and wiring. Or should i somehow disable it? How is the ussual way to switch that. I have it now on the throttle switch and it cycles the main contactor every time i push the throttle. The motor throttle is chennic hall efect throttle with micro switch.

I also have a problem with curtis 840 display.
It works ok, but after some time 1-3 minute is there only ********. And there is no eror message on 1314 pc programing station. I have not found what is caussing this ******* mesaage or what it means.

With the regen i should to find a solution, maybe let it without pot regulation. Do you have any idea how to switch some small regen if driving on gasoline.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.