DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Relatively new to this forum so excuse my lack of knowledge.
I have finished a conversion on an Austin Sprite/ MG midget, retaining the original gearbox, with direct coupling from AC51 motor shaft to gearbox input shaft. I have made a simple switch on the clutch pedal, such that I can implement this when changing gear. So I have an issue with trying to change gear smoothly, whilst driving, using the clutch pedal switch. Does anyone have a definitive set of working values for the various programable parameters?
I have studied the manual, however there is no proper explanation for the various settings and what they do. Does anyone have this that they’re willing to share?
Many thanks.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm assuming you have removed the couch plate.

If you haven't removed the clutch plate, using physical clutch along with electronic clutch could be a problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, although what would be really helpful is a description of each of the most important settings, what they actually do / affect and possible values to try. I can’t find anything about these and the manual just lists them, but with no description of what they actually do or what typical default values are good to try. So any information that you have , in regard to settings that appear to work well, would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts