DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am think in use A Custom Motor for my EV Conversion

Voltage DC 144 RPM 6000 Nominal Torque 44.8 Power 12 Kw water cooler side Φ250×L326 40

ANY ideas about this motor
Thanks In advance

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Hi I am think in use A Custom Motor for my EV Conversion

Voltage DC 144 RPM 6000 Nominal Torque 44.8 Power 12 Kw water cooler side Φ250×L326 40

Thanks In advance
Hi gineta,

Your specification is unclear. But it appears to be very large for 12 kW liquid cooled. Maybe language translation :confused: Can you post picture or link to web site showing the motor? And also explain what the vehicle size and performance will be.

Regards,

major

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi gineta,

Your specification is unclear. But it appears to be very large for 12 kW liquid cooled. Maybe language translation :confused: Can you post picture or link to web site showing the motor? And also explain what the vehicle size and performance will be.

Regards,

major
Hi the factory go to make special for me and I like water cooler.
The more small I can get water cooler is and I like for install in one Frod Probe
Voltage 72
Nominal Speed (r/min 2800 Max 3200
Nominal Torque(N·m) 20,5
Max Torque(N·m) 41
Nominal Power 6 KW
Maximum Power 12 KW
Motor Size Φ194×L300
Weight 26 Kg

Attachments

·
Registered
7,837 Posts

Hi gineta,

Thanks for the additional info. Just my opinion here: Numbers do not add up to a high performance motor. It appears to be large. It might be adequate for your EV which I think would be heavy. But you would need to keep transmission.

Also, it appears to be a BLDC. You must get the controller matched to the motor.

Good luck,

major

1 - 4 of 4 Posts